SUPPORT & MORE
Frequently asked questions
How many years warranty does AirGo Smart Fan have?
2 years warranty.
I can't connect to the fan, I keep getting 'Connection timed out'.
This error is mostly caused due to the 5GHz set as a primary channel.
If you get a message of 'connection time out' follow below troubleshooting steps:
- Clear Cache on the app, you can do this by going to 'Me' 'Settings' and reset the AirGo fan by pressing the on/off button for 5 seconds.
- Then log in to your router via IP ,go into advance setting, wireless and turn off 5GHz.
- Make sure that the 2.4GHz is broadcasting Smart channel system and not only one channel.
- After connecting the fan you can turn the 5GHz back on.
I can't add my AirGo Smart Fan to the family, it says 'Connection Failed'.
If someone in your home has already created a family, then you will not need or be able to add the fan again through your app. All you will need to do is ask your family member to add you to the family by clicking on your family name on the top left of the app > Home Management > Select your family > Add member.
How to assemble AirGo Smart Fan video.
How to distinguish whether I am using 2.4G or 5G Wi-Fi network?
<h5 class="font_5"> </h5>
See the steps below:
1. Click the network icon in the bottom right corner on the system desktop
2. Click [Network and Internet settings] in the pop-up box
3. Click WIFI on the left handside.
4. Click [Hardware Properties] under [WIFI]
5. Then you will see the information of network band
How to share my device for family use?
How can I add family members?
On the Home Page click 'Me' located on the lower right corner, then, click 'Home Management' and select the family to which a member is to be added, then click 'Add members'. On the displayed Add members page, specify Name for the member and set Account number to a mobile phone number or an email address. You can specify this member as an administrator by enabling Set as administrator. After you configure the member information, click 'Add'. The new family member can see the family information after logging in to the app.
How do I connect my AirGo Smart fan to Alexa?
Link GeoSmartPro Skill
1. Tap on "Skills & Games" in the Alexa app menu.
Control AirGo via voice commands. For instance,
Alexa, turn on/off the living room AirGo Fan. (Turn on/off the Fan)
Alexa, change AirGo speed to 1. (Set the fan speed)
How do I connect my AirGo Smart fan to Google Home?
Link GeoSmartPro Action
1. On the main page of the Google Home app, tap the ‘Add’ icon.
6. Control your smart device with Google Home.
Now you can control your smart device with Google Home. With the bedroom light as an example, the supported commands include (Google Home currently only supports English commands):
Ok Google, turn on/off the living room AirGo Fan. (Turn on/off the Fan)
Ok Google, change AirGo speed to High. (Set the fan speed)
Have more questions? Get in touch.